We revamped our Publishing Window and Export Options yet again. This time, to allow for publishing to online blog services. In the preferences, you’ll find a Connections tab that’ll show our currently supported services.
- Write.as as an Export Connection option
- Ghost as an Export Connection option
- Fixed UI margin issue on opening large files (most of the time)
- There’s an issue storing passwords in flatpak, so you’ll have to re-add connections to publish. We choose not to store passwords/auth tokens in plain text
- Improve file modification detection. Dropbox syncing in the background? ThiefMD will load changes if they seem safe, or prompt to load the file from disk.
- Improved wording in the Preferences dialog. I know what I mean, but y’all might not. We were lucky to get a pull request that helps describe features better.